How to obtain services

  • Students can fill out a help request formĀ Online Help Request Form
  • Student can ask teachers to see a counselor
  • Families can request counseling services through teachers and administrative staff
  • Family members can contact program supervisors (Corey Cohen and Jennifer Antonuccio)
  • Teachers can refer students for screening
  • Previous teachers or counselors can request ongoing services